Silhouettes in the Dim Light


Sometimes the silhouettes of people from your past are always in your peripheral vision.

Their shadows are reminders of the light they used to bring to your life, and even though that light may have been dulled to a flicker or turned off completely, it was once there shinning and now it’s a memory forever imprinted on the walls of your heart.

They have left their silhouettes to remind you of once was.

I have many silhouettes that I see from time-to-time. I have some I seek out intentionally for comfort and some I try to avoid all together. Each one (good or bad) was, and is, a part of my life and the experiences I shared with them are a part of me. They have helped mold me into the person I am today.  

Don’t ignore these silhouettes, no matter how painful the memories may be.



Life is beautifully dark and beautifully bright. Pay attention in the dim light where you can see those silhouettes, take a moment and appreciate all those who have left their mark. 

I know I have started to. 

Comments

Popular Posts